- morning coffee
- to tinker; a little bit of this and a little bit of that
- thunder and lightning, especially when I’m enjoying coffee and tinkering
- the sound of rain on a tin roof
- rainbows and butterflies
- the way my body feels after doing something strenuous (rare, but happens)
- swimming in cool waters
- when the sky explodes into colors (missing Colorado)
- road trips—I’ll get out there again, eventually
- walking on sand
- the ocean
Weekend Writing Prompt: Tinker (in 75 words) & RDP Saturday: Eventually
I could go on and on, so I’m glad I used the 75 word prompt! I saw another blogger do this things that I love, and thought it was a great idea. It really was a wonderful exercise in gratitude. I felt so refreshed after thinking about the things that I love. And these are just the little things!
I’m recycling an old image here. It’s from way back in the archives; a shot in the backyard after it rained. Those are tiny droplets, and I love them so!
Anyway, thanks for reading! Have a beautiful day…