Endless Rivers

of Hope

I love…

• morning coffee
  • to tinker; a little bit of this and a little bit of that
  • thunder and lightning, especially when I’m enjoying coffee and tinkering
  • the sound of rain on a tin roof
  • rainbows and butterflies
  • the way my body feels after doing something strenuous (rare, but happens)
  • swimming in cool waters
  • when the sky explodes into colors (missing Colorado)
  • road trips—I’ll get out there again, eventually
  • walking on sand
  • the ocean

Weekend Writing Prompt: Tinker (in 75 words) & RDP Saturday: Eventually

I could go on and on, so I’m glad I used the 75 word prompt! I saw another blogger do this things that I love, and thought it was a great idea. It really was a wonderful exercise in gratitude. I felt so refreshed after thinking about the things that I love. And these are just the little things!

I’m recycling an old image here. It’s from way back in the archives; a shot in the backyard after it rained. Those are tiny droplets, and I love them so!

Anyway, thanks for reading! Have a beautiful day…

19 thoughts on “the little things

1. Beautiful image, Janet! Happy Sunday! Marcus

1. Janet says:

Thank you Marcus! Hope your had a refreshing weekend yourself.

2. Fleur McMorrow says:

Oh YES, well done!

Liked by 1 person

3. Great capture Janet!!!

Liked by 1 person

4. Wonderful title to capture and share the things you love …

1. Janet says:

Thank you! I wanted to list your blog but I was afraid it might be intrusive. Let me know if you are ok with that. I have a few new ones that I am following that just blow me away. Yours included obviously.

Liked by 1 person

1. Not intrusive at all. I’m honored. Please do so. I should’ve mentioned how mesmerizing your photographs are … in awe.

2. Janet says:

Awesome. I will do that then very soon. And thank you!

5. Prior... says:

I love your list and how the third fit into the 1st and second
    🙂

1. Janet says:

Thank you! I wish I could have said more. 😄 to be continued I guess..

1. Prior... says:

yes – and I have learned over the years that “less can be more” with blog posts – I resisted this idea and stubbornly just made me long posts to then find out people (myself included) are in a blog mode when they skim posts and so less really is most effective – and I got away from those “longgggg” posts of mine – ahhh
        two to be continued can be ideal
        (:)

2. Janet says:

Haha! I hear you!

Liked by 1 person

6. Lovely pic and a wonderful gratitude post! Thanks for joining in.

Liked by 2 people