Endless Rivers

of Hope

Week one has come to an end and I’m happy to report that I’m down 4 pounds. What’s even better? It’s the beginning of week TWO!

Now it’s time to shake things up. I’ve been reading the book I mentioned before, One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way, and it has inspired me to take some steps. Some very SMALL steps. And I’ll be counting every one of them.

I ordered a fitness tracker and will have that in hand by Tuesday evening. So… starting Wednesday, I’m going to shoot for 10,000 steps a day and see how that works. What I hope is that wearing the tracker around my wrist will be a constant reminder to me—to get up and move!

My image began as a photo of the moon. I shot it a few days ago when the sun was still shining. I always light up when I can see the moon in the afternoon sky. Does it make for a fantastic photograph? Not always. Not this time anyway. That being said… I decided to give her a little makeover of her own… something to bring out her natural glow.

That’s about all for now. Thank you for reading!

This upcoming week I’ll be sharing some of the cool things that I’ve learned on this journey so far. I hope you’ll stay tuned!

7 thoughts on “Phase II

1. Rhen Laird says:

I think you might be getting me closer to my treadmill–keep up the good work which inspires 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Janet says:

Hey that book I’m reading is really good! He started one patient exercising by asking her to March in place in front of the TV for 1 minute a day. From there it just grew. After awhile she was eager to start a bigger routine. I love it!

1. Rhen Laird says:

Wowwwww, that IS encouraging!!! Thanks for your help, Janet 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Congrats, Janet … awesome start to achieving your health and fitness goals. On your way! 😊👍

Liked by 1 person

1. Janet says:

Thanks Michael!

Liked by 1 person

3. gr8ful_collette says:

Wow, way to go!! Looking forward to reading more of your progress! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Janet says:

Thanks Collette!! I am excited!